Pet Mice Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Ive just looked at the show advert and variegateds have thier own class which means my poor rump whites wont have to compete with them, hooray!. Are you showing any rump whites Cait?

Also noticed that blues are combined with the blacks which means I have no chance whatsoever which is disappointing as I have some quite nice blues which arent there yet but doing well and would be useful to get a mention in the show report..

· Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Hi Ian, I have no idea if I'll even be going to London Champs at the moment as I simply don't have that many mice due to going into hospital etc. I haven't been to a show for ages (or so I feel!). I doubt I'll have mice worth competing with for a while unfortunately but will hopefully show my face soon.

· Premium Member
2,293 Posts
I will (hopefully) be coming up on the train just for the day...knowing me though, something will go wrong! hehe

Never been to an animal show before, so i'll be the one stood in the corner looking lost!

Willow xx

· Registered
375 Posts
I'll try and remember my "cosy cavies" badge....not that you'll be likely to see it hehe!! If you wanna find me just look for the short person with long brown-blond hair :p

Vi x

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.