Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
According to my NMC News the next show in London is at Enfield again on 3rd October. Or do you know about a show that I don't?

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I thought there was one at Enfield first Saturday of every month? That's what the judge I was watching told me. He said he was chairman... *knows nothing, lol*

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
The Enfield shows on the first of the month are not NMC shows.They are sun by the London and Southern counties rat and mouse club.You will have to join to be able to exhibit.Once or twice a year the NMC supports one of these show and may 2nd was one of these.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I'm taking about the London Championships at Reading, it's an enormous Cavy and Rabbit show but also incorporates the NHC and the NMC aswell as the NGS ;)

I'll pop onto a cavy forum to find out and let you know - it's usually the first week of September at the Rivermead Leisure Centre, it's really good because there are just so many animals to look at (and buy - fatal!)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Oh yes I went last year and it was thoroughly enjoyable. I wonder why its not on the show calendar on the back of the NMC News?

·
Registered
374 Posts
fully will be going :)

never shown anything there though, entry fees for cavies can make you faint! ditto with Harrogate!

but its the day out that i go for, and sometimes the weekend, but last year wasn't a good experience!!! two words... CAMPING and that RAIN we had!!! it was mental.

vi x

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll be there with my rats,

I did wonder why it wasnt on the NMC calendar, I expect it will appear soon ;)

Great show, I usually book a Travelodge for this one :)

Lisa

·
Registered
293 Posts
I can highly recomend the london champs is a fantastic show and there is so much to see and buy :D I am going this year with our caravan and shall be showing my rats is there a mouse show too ?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Im really looking forward to it because I feel like I havent been to a show for ages. I dont know if I will be showing yet because I'll have to get the train and might not get there in time, but I will definately be there as I have lots of mice to sell.

Has anyone caught the train form London to the show ground, is it far from a train station?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think its actually walking distance from the train station, if you don't mind a 15 to 20 minute walk, I think there may be a bus that goes past the station down to Rivermead. I only know this cos the London Champs is held next door to where they have Reading festival and I've walked it to there from the train station before and caught a bus too....

Will you have any more blue mice with you for sale Ian?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Which day is the mouse show please? I am hoping it is the saturday. If it is, you are welcome to a lift Ian, as I am going there and back on one day.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts