Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fell in love with this rabbit at the London Champs on Saturday and was deeply sad when they told me I could only look at him that day, if I wanted to buy him he would be for sale at 11am on the Sunday.......

Thankfully my friend also wanted a bunny for sale so she arrived at 9am and formed her own que by the sales pens, so when I arrived just after 10am she was sat at the top of the que with her daughter and bags not budging for love nor money.

I was delighted when they finally opened the sales and she bought bunny for me........

Imagine my dissapointment when they THEN told me I couldn't actually TAKE him 'till 4pm Sunday ARGHHH I had to leave the show by lunch time as I was picking something up on the way home and I had bunny people coming myself at 4pm TOTAL nightmare.

Thankfully I have lovely friends and Ndidi was delivered to my door 7pm that evening........he was WELL worth all the fuss........

·
Registered
293 Posts
I saw that rabbit in the sale cages before they put them out it was totally stunning well done Naomi :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you dear :lol:

all the nethie people I spoke to said he really was the only one worth buying (nethie wise) and I'm really fussy about type especially ear size you wouldn't believe how many people have tried to sell me "nethies" with enormous ears lol

·
Registered
584 Posts
Pretty colour, I am not suprised you went back to get him, what a palaver though LOL. (As far as ears go, I am happy with your reject, she is a real cutie ;) )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts