Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*sings* 'Fat bottomed girls you make my rocking worls go roouuunnddd!' :lol:

These two does (Along with a siamese sister, who isn't fat) were the result of an experimental litter between a Red (Ay) Satin pet type male, and a very big, very very well typed PEW girl of mine.

Chunka, who has quite respectable sized ears, but no tail set at all, just has a big bum with a tail 'sticking out of it' LOL

And Munka, who's ear aren't that great (Still better than dads though) and a better tail set than her sister,

Both together, you can see what i mean about the tail sets here,

Now, your immediate thought is probably, well they are Reds covered up by the albino gene (Cos thats what i thought at first) but NO!! They have points! The most ridiculasly faint points ever, but they have them! So they can't be red right?? Is it possible to inherite the obsese tendancy without the red gene??

Willow xx :D

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
I thought that any mousie of light color would be prone to obesity. These girls are lightweights compared to some of my big fat mousies. Your Chunka and Munka are a bit heavyset; certain not the 'racy' body shape ideal for showing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a dove doe and she is huge iv cut her food right down and she just wont loose weight she is getting bigger and bigger its horrible and im worried her fatness will kill her soon dont no what else i can do she is just the biggest mouse i have ever seen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.