Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment I only have the two guinea pigs, Gwyn and Eofor, but hopefully in the not to distant future there will be more rodents joining them (mice, rats, gerbils, degus, more guinea pigs, more mice....).

Eofor is on the left and Gwyn is on the right. Eofor is an Abyssinian cross and Gwyn is a Rex (very poor coated though)

·
Registered
1 Posts
What clues can I give for a trip to the zoo? I am planning on taking my 7 and 11 year old nieces to the zoo for Christmas. Since I'm not taking them on Christmas Day I want to give them something to open up Christmas morning. I would like to give them inexpensive things that will serve as clues to where they are going (and maybe use them there too). So far I have thought of a disposable camera, some sneakers, and dollar store toy animals (to be opened last since it's a dead giveaway). What other things could serve as clues for a zoo trip?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.