Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have meece !!

(thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!)

So teeny-Weeny my syrians now look like monsters !!!

Boy's were going in a Mickey Max but after putting cage in the bath and watching them for quite a while I really do think they could squash their way out !!!!
SO as a temporary solution they're in some of my spare 'stack - will have to do till I get some really small space mesh for a bin or get another tank like the girls are in but they seem OK.

They's so darn teeny !!!

The girls (I'm oh so in love with "moo-cow mouse" and so is my little boy !!)

They're so entertaining to watch !
All busy stuffing their faces at the moment *bless* :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Congratulations! I remember when I first got my mice they were sooo much smaller than I expected, but they have either grown loads or I've got used to it. I think it's a bit of both TBH

·
Registered
45 Posts
awww :lol:
I've noticed mice look alot bigger on pictures than they actually are... When i got my first mice i thought wow... they must be babies? But nope they were fully grown adults :|

·
Registered
529 Posts
Myth said:
Well put it this way - One of my Syrian hamsters had her litter today and the 2 smaller meeces in the photo are just a tad bigger than her newborn pinkies :eek:
SERIOUSLY!!! Thats amazing!! mahoosive babies!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Glad your happy with them! :)

Those two females were particularly small for their age, but should catch up just fine! i'm sure they'll all be very happy with all those lovely toys!

@ Loose - Your next you do know this ;) i'm down your way in a week and i'm gonna have baby rats and mice :twisted: have you worked out who i am yet?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I knew from your advert :lol:
Didn't realise you were on here till i saw it though! :)
You are? Where abouts? :eek:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Erm dunno the exact name of the place but its about 6 miles from Spilsby in Skeggs direction (if that makes sense) :lol:
New house, must find out these things :oops:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Haha! he looks so fuzzy, i've no idea why, all his siblings hair is really thinning out now, you may have to call him Bum fluff :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Aww he's all fluffy! :lol:
I love the lilac coloured ones, (dove?) but my mum said they are the ones that creep her out most :?

Velvet_Meece said:
Erm dunno the exact name of the place but its about 6 miles from Spilsby in Skeggs direction (if that makes sense) :lol:
New house, must find out these things :oops:
Ohh thats only an hour away from me! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts