Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooo happy with me new mice It was wonderful to meet you and your family today your children are beautiful and your mice are stunning.

Mum and i had a lovely time and i really didnt realise we had stayed so long :D

Mice are settled in a temp cage and we have bought RUB to convert a 12ltr do you think that suitable ?

I am going to take some pics later and shall update the thread with them later or tomorrow.

Many many thanks
Juliet x

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Halcyon said:
oooh Juliet what did you get?

your bubs here are growing well :)

I will get pics over the weekend x
I got a PEW a black eyed cream a black and tan and a sweet little broken coloured black and white they are awaiting to be joined by your 2 girls in september :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Beautiful girls, indeed! :love I'm sure your new furkids from Dom and Fae are lovely, as well. Plz post piccies when you get the chance. I would love to see them, as well!

I am also jealous! I wish we were close enough to get some of these lovelies from the breeders over there, too! ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im going to be a very happy mouse mummy indeed when i pick these up i told there ''sisters'' they would be coming to live with them soon and they squeeked with excitement, well that or they thought it was feeding time ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NaomiR said:
why don't you get a nice big 50 litre rub then you'll have room for the ones coming soon - they're all really stunning btw ;)
Am thinking of getting either a cage or RUB or tank i must admit how many would happliy live in a 50 ltr ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts