Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm urgently searching for some tawny, wild-looking mice for a short film I'm currently working on. The search is proving to be quite difficult as most people own white or black mice.

We need these mice (and a responsible person to look after them) for filming next Tuesday, 2nd February at a location in South East London, near to Canada Water tube. We have a small budget for this.

Please get in touch with me ASAP if you can help or know of someone who can help.

Many thanks,

Jerry
0782 555 8314

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Hi Jerry - i live in south London - the closest i have to an agouti isn't that close, but if you get desperate let me know - the mice in the picture below are pregnant champagne females, so you can see the colour:

Heather

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the pic, Heather. I've emailed it to our director to see if they look right. I think they may be a little too nice looking for our purposes (champagne mice indeed!), but i will let you know when I hear back.

jerry

·
Registered
687 Posts
hi there
I have passed on your number to someone i know who has had agouti wild looking mice and rats from me before for tv work ( she keeps and breeds and trains)
hopefully she will contact you soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.