Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Are you going to Sowood or/and Harrogate?

I was talking to Jason and he said you were saying about giving them to Val Brown and then Val can bring them to me at December Cup Show?

Do you think you could give me a shout when you get them so I know if you got them from Sowood or Harrogate please?

Thanks for doing this Sarah, I owe you one

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
yes Val seems a good option.I will let you know as soon as I have them.I'm not sure which show I will get them for as Paul wasn't clear on which venue they would be ready in time for.I will ring him on Sunday when I have the Herefords and see what he has to say.After all he is also waiting for them ;)

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
nice to see you today Michael.I have phoned Paul and it will be Harrogate for the dutch alas.They definately have your name on them.I am now tempted by the Herefords,really attractive.
Best in show today was Joe Bennet with a black.
Well done SarahY,you won the silver class and one of the doves got 3rd in a class of 8.A promising start.
Cait and I have formed a partnership and our combined efforts won best marked,best opposite age self and best opposite age aov :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats to everyone at Swindon today, thank you Sarah. Shame I cant get them before or at the December Cup show.

If you are getting them from Harrogate, how will I get them from you? Unless you know anyone who is going to harrogate that could bring them back then give them to me at the February show at Enfield?

Im gonna send you in an PM, my email address so you can send me pics of the dutch when you get them.

Thanks again,
x

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I shall do my best to find someone,a rat exhibitor might be likely.Don't you think any London club members will be there,usually there are one or two.I might come to the Enfield show but I don't know when the nmc shows will be so can't commit.I could meet you at the train station if you fancy hopping on a train to collect them.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ironically we were competing against ourselves in the marked, so to speak. Sarah's broken got Best Marked and my rumpwhite won its class and came second in the challenge to the broken :lol: At least we know there's a fallback if Sarah's broken is not able to go to Manchester for any reason!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
MouseBreeder said:
Ironically we were competing against ourselves in the marked, so to speak. Sarah's broken got Best Marked and my rumpwhite won its class and came second in the challenge to the broken :lol: At least we know there's a fallback if Sarah's broken is not able to go to Manchester for any reason!
Well done Sarah but a good result for the rumpwhite too thats great news!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts