Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's loads of fun, so this should be the place to put it. For anyone who is interested in writing, this includes stories and poems, there is a place to show your stuff!

The forum is all about joining in and writing your own part of a story. There are spaces for all types of genre, role play stories and poems. There is a feedback section so you can ask what people think about what you have written, or you can ask questions about what other members have written.

anyway, i think it's great fun, i hope you do too!

http://createastory.proboards83.com

vi x

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why don't you join Ruth? have a go! if there's one thing the forum needs its more participating members!

vi x

·
Registered
13 Posts
Vi,
I'm normally rubbish it writing poems and stories and get bored half way through lol. But I did do a poem from inspiration from the Bejing Olympics...and i thought it was pretty good.
I dont really want to join another forum, im a member of so many lol. But if you want, I could put it up and you can post it for me and see what people say about it?? Me being a complete novice.
:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
charlotte, i don't mind if you only post once every so often. you don't even have to join in with writing the stories, but you can still read whats there and give your view of whats going on? like a reviewer. i can see where your coming from with being a member of lots of forums, its time consuming to look at alot of them.

vi x

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ace thanks Mark :D you don't have to be good at it! it's there for people to have fun and get involved. or just for a good read. i'm thinking about making a reviewers group for people who don't want to join in but like to read.

vi x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts