Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Dont quote me on this but i think its at the stafford show ground.

If this is correct here is how to get there

---

Stafford County Show Ground,
Staffordshire,
ST18 0BD

Positioned in the heart of England, the Showground is easily accessible by road, rail or air.

By Road

The Showground is situated on the A518 Stafford to Uttoxeter road some 4 miles from Stafford. Drivers from either the North or South using the M6 motorway should exit at junction 14 and follow the signs for the County Showground.

By Rail

The Showground is just 4 miles from Stafford Railway Station. The station is situated on the West Coast Main Line offering a direct service to London Euston with a journey time of approximately one and three quarter hours. It also offers direct services to Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Manchester, Liverpool and Scotland. There is a bus link from the station to the Showground as well as a taxi rank.

By Air

Airports - Birmingham International Airport is about 45 minutes from the Showground and both Manchester and East Midlands airports can be reached in little more than an hour.

By Bus

The Showground is served by route X1 Stafford to Hanley. The X1 bus departs from Stafford Railway Station and Hanley Bus Station with intermediate stops at Stoke Railway Station, Trentham Gardens and Stone. For further details contact the public transport information service on 0870 608 2 608 or http://www.traveline.org.

--

Distances in Miles

Birmingham 32
Newcastle 173
Bristol 116
Norwich 194
Edinburgh 265
Nottingham 64
Liverpool 72
Oxford 95
London 145
Shrewsbury 32
Manchester 60
York 106

ACCOMMODATION

A wide selection of accommodation is available within easy reach of the Showground. Stafford town centre is just 3 miles away offering a range of accommodation from simple bed and breakfast to four star hotels.

For a detailed accommodation list please contact Stafford Tourist Information Centre on 01785 619619/619136 or http://www.visitstafford.org

Hope this helps :lol:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The show info says the mouse judging starts at 10.30am.

We decided to go a few days ago-the next show seems way too far away!
I'm not showing though unfortunately as I have nothing ready but It will be great to see everyone. I might bring some little does which are going spare if any one is looking for pets let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.