Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SarahC from this forum is going and taking our mice. It's not a massive show but it is good to get to know people and should be fairly well attended - usually in the region of around 180-200 mice.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There won't be any mice for sale though of course you can arrange to collect mice from people privately. You don't have to be a member to go to the show and there's no entry fee to get into the hall.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
the show was well attended and not only did Kathy get to see some Herefords she got to take one home(hopefully pregnant).I've had a shed full for a while and they have bred well whilst in my care ;) and now all gone off to their new home.Interesting best in show.An almost perfectly marked even,just like the drawing Jack ,bred by **** Shutt.The rats have moved onto the living room table,pending collection from Julie.

·
Registered
29 Posts
KathyM said:
My sister and I are definitely coming along to this tomorrow so hope to see some of you there! I will probably wear my purple Leeds Met hoody so as to be spotted (although if I describe myself as an overweight harassed mother, I'll probably stand out lol). :D
Hi Kathy,

I go to Leeds Met too (only thursday evenings though for Norwegian Language)--what are you studying?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts