Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SarahC from this forum is going and taking our mice. It's not a massive show but it is good to get to know people and should be fairly well attended - usually in the region of around 180-200 mice.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There won't be any mice for sale though of course you can arrange to collect mice from people privately. You don't have to be a member to go to the show and there's no entry fee to get into the hall.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
the show was well attended and not only did Kathy get to see some Herefords she got to take one home(hopefully pregnant).I've had a shed full for a while and they have bred well whilst in my care ;) and now all gone off to their new home.Interesting best in show.An almost perfectly marked even,just like the drawing Jack ,bred by Mick Shutt.The rats have moved onto the living room table,pending collection from Julie.

·
Registered
29 Posts
KathyM said:
My sister and I are definitely coming along to this tomorrow so hope to see some of you there! I will probably wear my purple Leeds Met hoody so as to be spotted (although if I describe myself as an overweight harassed mother, I'll probably stand out lol). :D
Hi Kathy,

I go to Leeds Met too (only thursday evenings though for Norwegian Language)--what are you studying?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.