Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Thank you for your kind comments, it did mean a lot to me to win under Terry and Phil, who both keep and breed world class Ivorys. It was also a pleasure to meet some very friendly, kind and helpful people. I can only hope my PEW and Ivorys continue in their current form. I also have to say a huge thanks to Terry Thorne for his excellent initial stock from which all the winners on Saturday were bred. Last of all I would like to thank all the people who congratulated me on my win.

Yours A Very Humble

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Hi mickeymouse, can you please post in the Introductions section before making more posts as this is one of the forum rules, thanks. Look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
interesting .. I heard the one at the west country show was the best variegated ever seen..... in fact I'm led to beleive they've rewritten the standard for the variety as a result of that mouse alone. Must be one hell of a mouse fancier who ever bred that one. I'm even led to beleieve that Yankee Doodle got a recent influx of varies from that very same fancier... but its only a rumour :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
paulbrv65 said:
Thank you for your kind comments, it did mean a lot to me to win under Terry and Phil, who both keep and breed world class Ivorys. It was also a pleasure to meet some very friendly, kind and helpful people. I can only hope my PEW and Ivorys continue in their current form. I also have to say a huge thanks to Terry Thorne for his excellent initial stock from which all the winners on Saturday were bred. Last of all I would like to thank all the people who congratulated me on my win.

Yours A Very Humble

Paul
Well done Paul.

Though Suzy's Cream was a good 'un your mouse was better and a much deserved Best in Show winner.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Thanks Dave, and thank you for your kind comments. Suzys Cream was an excellent mouse, which is to be expected from Metalica stud. She beat my PEW in the self challange. Thank you for your kind comments on the day also.

Best Regards

Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts