Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my bigger savannah monitor. I am pretty sure it is a female its name is tank.

Here are some of the Tokay geckos in my small breeder colony

This is Vincent he is my baby he is a Boa Constrictor. He is as tame as a puppy.

This is Tink our female spider ball python

This is Irwin our male pastel ball python.

This me holding our female Burmese python Sue.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
megzilla92 said:
can't wait till my bosc gets bigger! It's only 2 and half months old bless ^_^
Are your tokays as aggressive as most others?
Well yes and no. Ive had times were I could scoot them on my hand but not grab them and they would sit there for a little and then jump off. Then other times if you even get close to them they will bark and bit and carry on.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Lovely reps. Does your spider have any problems? The classic head bobbing or anything? I was going to get one last year but decided against it due to the problems they have - which is a shame because they are just so beautiful!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Onyx said:
Lovely reps. Does your spider have any problems? The classic head bobbing or anything? I was going to get one last year but decided against it due to the problems they have - which is a shame because they are just so beautiful!
Thank You! It does have a slight head bobble but its really not all that bad I have deffinatly seen worse. But it doesn't affect her eating or anything else. I'm sure if you do a little shopping around you can find a spider ball with little to no head bobble.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just saw this thread. I have to say, those reptiles are awesome! I'm loving that male pastel! I'm guessing you might be breeding for some bumblebees in the future. :)

As for spider ball pythons, ALL spiders have the wobble. It is just a matter of how bad it is. The wobble is linked to the spider gene so I'm pretty sure you won't find a spider that has no wobble. Maybe a small wobble (my spider male didn't wobble until just recently and even then it is hardly noticeable) This is a debated subject, but these are my opinions on it.

Gorgeous reptiles!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For sure I can't wait for the day I get a clutch of eggs from those two. My wife and I love bumblebees. And I think it would be more rewarding to breed one of my own than to go out and buy one. And I agree with you on the wobble thing. My girls is really slight. Thank you for the nice compliments!

·
Registered
336 Posts
OMG Irwin is mine give him to me! I saw a Pastel the other week and almost came home with him. My Viv's are around my friends house since i had to give everything up due to no room.... I will get myself somewhere bigger and come and steal your snakes.... or buy one off of you when you have some babies :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
It is a lot more rewarding to breed for your own morphs. Next season I am breeding for pinstripes, pastels, spiders, lemon blasts(pastel pinstripes), and 50% possible het for pied normals.

You feel like a 5 year old opening a present when you look in that incubator and see a head poking out of an egg. So exciting! Do you plan on working with other ball python morphs?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The secret garden said:
OMG Irwin is mine give him to me! I saw a Pastel the other week and almost came home with him. My Viv's are around my friends house since i had to give everything up due to no room.... I will get myself somewhere bigger and come and steal your snakes.... or buy one off of you when you have some babies :)
If you want one of Irwin's babies we can talk when the time comes. But you can't have him lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.