Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd show you some of my ratties :)

My hooded girl when she was a baby

Murphy my Russian blue dumbo, from show lines, and if i do say so myself, very shexy :p

My hoodie girl and a berkshire male daddio

How many rats can you fit in a tube

This is button, hes nearly 9 weeks old and the size of a 3-4 week old baby, noone knows why buts hes totally adorable! :mrgreen:

Daddio the black berk

My little black roan poor dumbo when she was younger!

My two hairless dumbo girls, soon to be joined by two more, and hopefully getting a male at the same time! :D

and my newest addition, a little berk dumb hairless lad, still has a lot of fur at the mo, but should thin out as he grows like the girls did :) hes adorable :p

some baby pics from the past and present!
blues

black berks

Siamese

Jelly beans

blacks and blues

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
982 Posts
I can't believe how much rat pups look like mouse pups I thought I'd changed thread for a minute then!!

I love the 2 girls at the top they're really beautiful, we used to have a blue dumbo and a naked boy but my OH really REALLY hated them so they couldn't stay, I just never heard the end of it - but they were really beautiful and I do miss them.

Lovely pictures and loving Button what a cracker ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
they are all GORGEOUS!!! lovely pictures and a nice variety aswell! ive kept ratties for 7 yrs but have never had any fancy ones like you have. The babies are so sweet aswell, ive never seen baby ratties before, only fully grown adult ones and they are just so adorable! im jealous :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts