My new little hairless

baby pancake
little tiny naked mouse.jpg

little Pixie
little pixie.jpg

little hairless pixie.jpg

All six babies
little naked mice.jpg

The little self black is hiding he is called muffin the next is pancake the black and white is misty, chocolate is ellie, bigger self white is dragonfly and the little tiny one is pixie.

Attachments

#20 ·
Raindropmousery said:
I still have the silver black jammy i can save her for you for next show if you would like her i wont charge. Are you at the june show or did you say you will be at the july i cant remember lol :lol:
Oh yes please you have twisted my arm :) I am hoping to get to the July show think i have my shift covered just got to get autho from my dept manager ;)

That Agouti boy is stunning btw :eek:
Please may i go on your waiting list for a fuzzy Doe :)

#21 ·
lol thats not a prob i can hang on to her for you or if you would prefer a younger one for july i can prob get another one lol what ever you want if you want her i will save her for you.
Thanks about my boy he is a sweetie.
Yes thats not a problem should be breeding some sheepy and sheepy crosses very soon hopfully next week i will be breeding my blue and white sheepy buck with my choc/ cin and white sheepy doe, and my self black sheepy buck with my lilac astrex doe so should have some very nice babies lol.

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Not really sure as most of my sheepy carry loads of different breeds and colours lol I am hoping the black to the astrex will make lots of lilac coloured babies hopfully curly haired either astrex or sheepy fur.
The blue and white to the choc/cin and white could get stone and white, choc and white, black and white, agouti and white, blue and white, choc tan, black tan, choc hereford that kind of thing all with sheepy coats i will prob get some normals too so will juat have to wait and see what colours come through.

Last time i bred the females were white, stone and white, choc and white, black and white and black tan and white not sure what they bred to but i got stone and white, choc and white. choc tan, black tan, black and white, black agouti and white, white, black, an choc tan and white sheepy and normals i think that was all lol.

Here are a few pics of what i got

smaller pics of choc tan and white boy.jpg

smaller pic of broken marked boy.jpg

smaller pic of sheepy buck.jpg

smaller pic of stone and white boy.jpg

smaller pic of bew.jpg

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.