Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
276 Posts
Lovely mice, where did you get them from as I have 2 mice which have very nearly the same markings, as the mice in pic 3 and 4, they look about the same size to.

Pic 1 = Agouti

Pic 2 = Pink Eyed White

Pic 3 = Agouti Banded

Pic 4 = Black Banded

Pic 5 = Looks to be a very pale fawn or even dove

Pic 6 = self black but not sure might be a Black & Tan cant see the belly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Miss-Freak-Of-Nature said:
Lovely mice, where did you get them from as I have 2 mice which have very nearly the same markings, as the mice in pic 3 and 4, they look about the same size to.
i breed these myself but got mum and dad from a breeder in uddingston just outside glasgow

·
Registered
341 Posts
he is genetically A/at bc/* C/* D/* P/* cinnamon tan and is a really rich colour, allthough i have not seen many cinnamons up close at the shows yet so im not sure how he compares but i believe he is a darker tone than the desired cinnamon. the camera makes him look a little redder than reality. since growing up (he was 4 weeks in that pic) hes more brownish but i always find you can tell the cinnamons as they just have such rich warm lustre to them :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.