Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics of old and new mice and babies :D

My old girl Pixie, app. 16 months old. Got her from at petshop. She's problably not among us much longer, since she has a huge tumour a ther left hindleg :cry: But she won't be PTS as long as she's doing okay :!:

Coco, which turned out to be a Dark burmese fox:

Caramia, Himalayan LHS female. From my litter between Jawbreaker and Gobi.

Talina. chocolate or burmese LHS girl. From my litter between Mr. Mus & Icon:

Jawbreaker, my sweet little himalayan boy, oh he's such a little charmer :D

Aslan, my new burmese LHS aby male. He getting nice and big:

Lovely Apollo, colourpoint LHS aby male. The father of my newborn litter and the next litter which may arrive anyday now:

Nemesis - PEW LHS ABY girl, just had her first litter this night :D The dad is Apollo.

Her babies:

Princess Superstar, my new BEW satin girl. Expecting babies with Apollo anyday now:

Also Azzurra is pregnant. She's expecting babies with Jawbreaker and she's app. 2 weeks pregnant.

Hope you enjoyed the pics :)

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
That's a very common place to get tumors. Poor mousie. They're all so cute and all look so well taken care of!

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack Garcia said:
That's a very common place to get tumors. Poor mousie. They're all so cute and all look so well taken care of!
Thanks :oops: I do my best to care for the mice and my other animals :oops:

Yeah so sad she got a tumour, she's very healthy and active besides the tumour.

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Apollo looks like a little mischief maker, very cute!

You could try eliminating all corn and corn byproducts from the mousie diet. It causes cancer in mousies.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
So does advancing age, and sixteen months isn't extreme old age, but it is getting up there for a mouse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.