Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some nice pics i think... from some mices of my last litters...

my blue "Nala"

hm blue agouti burmese

"Quandoline" Sepia

"Quenda" Sepia satin

"Quangili" Sepia wight agouti

"Quana"black tan

"Queene" Black Berkshire

"Pearl" Silver satin Berkshire

·
Registered
374 Posts
very nice poses you've captured! very big pics some of them though, i have a huge screen
and some of them don't fit on. some also need a slight crop, really lovely photos of some
absolutely beautiful looking mice!! I love the white paws on Queenie! with your permission,
can I have a play with some of the pics with my flashy software? (I wan't to be a professional photogrpaher).

Vi x

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
  • with your permission,
    can I have a play with some of the pics with my flashy software? (I wan't to be a professional photogrpaher).

? i don't realy understand ... do you want to use some photos!? sorry my englisch :oops: ..

you can use them, but please dont i will see wath you have done with them :mrgreen:

jes queene ist sooo nice .... berkshire is my favorite marked ... i breed it in ather colours too, but with black it looks so cute i think :mrgreen:

·
Registered
374 Posts
All i meant was if I could do a bit of editing of your photois for YOU. not for me, I wouldn't use them, as theyre not mine to use!

okay here are my efforts on the ones i really liked...

hope you like them. save them to your computer by all means and use as you wish, they are your photos!

Vi x

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do you want to make pics like this oder the blue burmese*gg*

the blue burmese are verry sweet,

mather : lilac tan a(t)a bb Cc(-) dd Pp
vather : Burmese fox. a(t)a Bb c(ch)c(h) Dd Pp

the litter
himalayan fox
siam fox
chocolate tan
black tan
blue burmese
lilac
lilac tan
pew tan/fox (an burmese with pp i think ?)

wich colour the himalyan and siam are, i dont know..and i dont know, how i get himi and siam in this litter, but i work for ist *gg*

lg mel

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks .. oh yes gerbils are verry sweet , but i dont like, that they cant be happy in big groups

i like big groups of mices , but this one just like to have one friend.... :roll:

my fancy mices in a group with 23 pets.... thats funny to see :mrgreen: i love it *gg*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts