Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my gorgeous Burmese (Button) had her babies on Saturday, 11 in total. She was bred with a lovely Siamese male. Here's the litter today:

Here are Lily's twin babies (was expecting more, but she only had the two)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

One of Fidgets Dove Tan babies (looks just like it's mother! - will get tummy pics once they're a little bigger as they're uber wriggly! but they are starting to go tan now)

...and a lovely little broken black from Fidgets litter, 3 lovely little white spots down it's back (nick named Domino!)

·
Registered
513 Posts
GORGEOUS! Dibs on one or two from the burmxsiam litter, tehehehe! Oh oh oh and the doves! Lets do a big swapsies, pweeaaasee xx

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Awwww!!! You are not tempting me in any way...you aren't....no.... :? Heck who am I trying to convince!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I like! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
834 Posts
so will those x siamese have points or ? what will they look like?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some should be burmese, and some should be siamese. the dad carries the blue gene. they should be showing colours by saturday, so will photograph on sunday if i get time. xx

·
Registered
834 Posts
oh oh oh siamese i want siamese lol and your close close close oh oh oh plz plz plz lol can i have a pair of siamese if you have them and they arnt nicked by some snecky man who breeds blues lol

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i'll see what i have in the litter when they're the right age to sex them. i think out of the 11 babies in the litter there are 4 darker ones (likely burmese) the rest were light so looks promising for siamese....so i'll keep you posted xxx

·
Registered
834 Posts
oh lovely i hope this train goes off but if not it loooks like i can still get some nice meece :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i'd be happy to supply to anyone who wants them if i have the right sexes available, its just a case of getting them to you in berkshire megz
xx

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm in Ashington, Northumberland. Theres a possibility that Art may be taking some of my mice to durham i think, and shiprat may be taking some further south. xx

·
Registered
834 Posts
i'll be able to connect up to durham or manchest if ships happy to help out or wants some himself. when will these be ready miss?

·
Registered
834 Posts
awesome

1 - 20 of 39 Posts