Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im in the Heathrow Area ive just bought some fab Dove Tan mice im looking to get into showing problem is that i cant seem to see where to buy show cages from at all do they have to be in the green cages ive seen or can you use others?

·
Registered
258 Posts
The Maxey cages are the standard show cages. The National Mouse Club sells second hand Maxeys, the contact details are in the NMC magazine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, you need to join the national mouse club, if you hav'nt allready and maybe also the london and southern counties mouse and rat club, they hold regular shows near you... and yes you will need max'ys to show and they are in short supply, believe me i know!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont think i NEED to join until i get the cages as i wont be able to show plus theres only a tiny bit left of the year so i would be better to wait till next year.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
You can hire them out at the London shows. Other show cages are not permitted.The mouse show year ends this coming Saturday strangely enough and starts afresh in October .Could you post in the introductions section as this is a forum rule.Thanks,I hope you find the help and info you require.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
actually if ur looking to get maxeys it would be better for u, as my mum said, to join the nmc as more people are likely to help u find some if u r. also i think the used maxeys are only offered to nmc members to save them being wasted to people who may change their minds bout showing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts