Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Sarah will be picking up some mice for me from there... wish I could go, i'm off, but its just too much of a trek!! :(

Have fun, Good Luck everyone and Sam, you will be fabulous honey!

· Premium Member
2,293 Posts
I bet he's proud :D

Well my dreams of show greatness have been put back quite a bit... I had hoped to win something decent at Enfield before the end of the year, but I have lost most of my mice to resp disease over the last 2 weeks. :cry:

· Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am proud of what Sam has achieved. Its an important part of being a complete fancier to help newbies in my opinion. I was helped and supported by established fanciers when I started and am glad I have been able to do the same for others. There are rewards too. Initially I was just trying to help them but along the way both Sam and Heather(loganberry) have become both serious rivals and great friends. Mousing simply wouldnt be the same without them.

· Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Seawatch Stud said:
I am proud of what Sam has achieved. Its an important part of being a complete fancier to help newbies in my opinion. I was helped and supported by established fanciers when I started and am glad I have been able to do the same for others. There are rewards too. Initially I was just trying to help them but along the way both Sam and Heather(loganberry) have become both serious rivals and great friends. Mousing simply wouldnt be the same without them.
Oh I agree with that completely. Heather and Sam have helped me out alot and I aspire to be as good as them one day.

W xx

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.