Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I've got three babies. . . And each one is a different shade of blue! I was hoping for some marked ones, to tell the truth. :roll:

Babies courtesy of this fine blue rex lady:

I'm hoping to improve the wave in their coat. The female has very little curl left on her, but her husband had nice curls. :)

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm 95% sure it's gonna be super dark blue. :eek: But I wouldn't be surprised if it was black.

they're each a slightly different shade, it's harder to see in the pic, than it is to see irl. x)
We'll see in a few days! :p

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Although it would be cool to have three degrees of blue :D They are very pretty :D

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

LOOK AT THOSE BIG BASTARDS. :p
MYSTERY SOLVED. OMG I'M EXCITED! 8D
(and yes, the black just has some hay-dust on him)

The black one is plain ole rex. Solid black, BEAUTIFUL and huge!
The other two? FUZZIES. :3
I think they're back or blue splashed fuzzies, but they're almost certainly black splashed, because I'm 99% positive their father didn't carry blue. I also know for sure which one is the father now, because he's a fuzzy. HOORAY. New pics soon! :>

This pic if like 3-4 days old. The black one has it's baby-fur all grown in now. It's super nice and sleek.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
On mice who are both splashed and fuzzy, you often can't tell the difference between black and blue. They're very cute! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts