Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
I have exactly that in mine Mark!
The 4-5 does seem fine in it you may get the od squabble now and then but that usual in any cage. I do have a buck in a Rody but it does seem very spacious for one mouse, and if its need for more does then I down size him to a tub:).
Two birthing does do really well in these I find.

So there you go, I'm currently converting some tubs and getting rid of some wire cages but will keep the Rody's.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Angelmouse said:
I have exactly that in mine Mark!
The 4-5 does seem fine in it you may get the od squabble now and then but that usual in any cage. I do have a buck in a Rody but it does seem very spacious for one mouse, and if its need for more does then I down size him to a tub:).
Two birthing does do really well in these I find.

So there you go, I'm currently converting some tubs and getting rid of some wire cages but will keep the Rody's.
Cool so what i have in mined seems to be right :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
We have our 3 adult mice plus 2 older babies and the 2 litters in a savic rody and the other 4 females and their 3 litters I have in a mini duna, we will split into 3 cages eventually when we have sexed the litters. Eventually they will join back together and go into the gabber rex cage but the older babies and then the younger ones they can get through the gabber. I do like the savic rodys I have 3 dwarves in separate ones and they love them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.