Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this might be interesting - I took a few pictures of a self chocolate rumpwhite buck and a satin self chocolate rumpwhite buck together to show the difference. It could be my monitor but the photos don't seem to show the satin that well - I promise it's there! Anyway here are the lads (both u/8)...

·
Registered
66 Posts
there doesn't look to be too much difference in the odd pic i think i can see a diference but i wouldn't say i could def see it hmm interesting

·
Registered
177 Posts
hm....i dont see satin... but it could be a pic problem, i get manypics how doesn't show wath i will show-.-

but satin you can see at thewight colour..black and chocolate are verry difficult too see, because there are so dark... light colours you can see it better... but it coul be a mice with an good shining ... but no satin!

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One is 100% definitely a satin, trust me ;) As I said, it doesn't show up that well in the pic.

·
Registered
177 Posts
hm but wight are verry easy to se them, but i see just a smart shining chocolate ... but mabee you can get a pic on an wight satin mice near the satin rumpf wight... mabee it's just a trik of the camera..

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would take you another pic of the satin rumpwhite in better light but I doubt I'll have time this weekend before I go into hospital for my operation. However as I say it's 100% a satin, in real life it is very clear to see.

·
Registered
177 Posts
oh in haspital... good luck i hope you get healthy.

oh jes in real life, it is often verrry clear too see an pics are not so clrear... i can wait *gg* just relax :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts