Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the next few weeks we should be putting our first satin trio together :dance
Here is the buck

Hell be meeting a champ doe and a PE cream doe to make lots of shiny goodness :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres the trio :D Hes so chunky he actually makes the does (who are regular size trust me hehe) look small

Hope he doesnt crush em :? :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
They are really beautiful, especially your big lad :D ;) :D
I hope it all goes well for you and you get pics on here of those super shiny babies as soon as they arrive ;)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im pretty worried, these 2 just arent popping :? :? Only a couple more days until they cant POSSIBLY be pregnant, in which case they have a different problem as theyre both round
I expected them to burst a lot sooner seeing as they started "showing" so quickly! All very odd...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Argh, whats happening!? It was 27th when we put the buck in, and a week or so later we took him out. One is definitely showing pregnancy, but still no babies :( Now shes been showing 2 weeks or so and no babies :? Doesnt really seem normal. Its definitely pregnancy, either that or something very wrong! Getting impatient!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Don't worry, I've had some does give birth 24 Days after the buck being removed. Be patient if they look pregnant and they have been with a buck the likelihood is that they are pregnant, nothing more sinister. I find my mice like to keep me waiting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts