Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone be able to show me what a satin fuzzy/hairless looks like? I've never
seen one before, not even sure if you can get them. Thought it would be a nice combination
as I love satins and also have a thing for fuzzyness :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
i've had these in litters for, i have satin in my hairless lines and fuzzies occur when they're not fully hairless (which is fairly often) the degree of 'fuzziness' varies, some are very sheepy, others smoothers, and they tend to grow out of it slightly as they mature, heres a really bad snapshot of one...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwwww! how adorable! I was thinking of breeding my fuzzy but I dont have other fuzzys so not sure what you get
from a fuzzy and normal match. shud probably find out lol
but they are gorgeous. they look so delicate and small.

·
Registered
341 Posts
unless the mouse you breed your 'fuzzy' to is carrying hairless it's unlikely that you'll get any others, as it's recessive, cait (mousebreeder) will be able to help you better than me on this, but it could be something like 25% chance of fuzzies from that match, but it helps to know the parents.

my satins are more than likely hairless carriers so if your fuzzy is a doe you can pair it with one of the satin bucks from me and you might get hairless and satins from that match

1 - 6 of 6 Posts