Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
I agree with midori, the father is gorgeous and he's shaping up to be a great dad too! The pups look absolutely adorable and healthy, hopefully it'll stay that way too.

You have to update these pics when they get a little bit older! I'd love to see the markings on them :)

· Registered
28 Posts
moustress said:
They are just starting to get hints of fur; I am watching eagerly, and will put up pictures again when there's something more to see. Sometimes I think posting pix of newborn pinkies is pointless, since they just pink and that's that. I won't even pretend that pinkies are really cute; they're not, but I guess it's interesting seeing how quickly they change as they grow.
Yes, pinkies are pretty much identical to any other newborn meece litter out there but it's very nice to see the fruits of mummy mouse's (quite literal) labour. They look so fragile and dramatically different to how they'd look in a couple of weeks - so I suppose looking back at this pic of these little pink beans when they're all grown up will be quite nostalgic.

· Registered
28 Posts
WillowDragon said:
LOL I personally think pinkies are very cute! hehe But i guess that cos i know they are going to be mice! lol

I always think they aren't really proper mice at that point.

Willow xx
Pinkies are cute in that pudgy, squirmy sense ;) I always love the pudge, and the sweet puppy faces. Also when performing the Great Mouse Pyramid haha.

· Registered
28 Posts
Oh my gosh they are adorable! I love the little baby trying to climb up the meece pyramid in order to get out and explore :lol: They all have lovely colours - are they satin? I can already see a few daddy mini-me's (or should that be meece? ;))!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.