Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my diddy robo hammie, he's called Tin Tin and he was loving on his own but I bought home another lonely robo from work this week and they're getting on great.....at the moment, have to keep an eye on robos though they can be a bit naughty!!

Anyway here's Tin Tin

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sarahh said:
Aww Naomi he is so cute a lovely husky robo I so need to get a friend for my robo male.
You could try him with the 3 boys I've got here if you like, they were a group of 4 but some plonker took the 4th boy out because he was from the second litter and these 3 were from the first, all jolly annoying especially as they were all very happy together.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey hun if that Robo isn't at pets at home this week would really love to try your 3 with my boy he needs company plus I so love robo's.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Aww bless aren't they lovely hehe 2 wheels. didn't manage to get that robo :( he'd gone and mum won't let me have 3 robo's. Grrr

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would love one of the 3 desperate to get a friend for Ozzy but it wouldn't be fair to split them up they hzave been together since they were born. Will sort something out with finding Ozzy a friend.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I managed to get Ozzy 2 friends on wednesday our pets at home had 6 new baby males come in the day before and I picked 2 of them that had alot more white on them shame none were husky still nevermind. Put them in with Ozzy and everything is going well they get on fine sleep together mess about together. I have 2 mini silent spinners in their Rody now to avoid any squabbles. One is slower for handling than the other so he is Ollie and the faster one I called OJ they are about 8 weeks old and Ozzy is only about 10 weeks old. Am glad he has company now Robo's rock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts