Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls,

Just wanted to know how everyone did at the show today. I was really happy about my results today as it was the first time I got placed at the London Championship Show.

Pixbrooke Stud Results:
Class 3: 4th Place (Cream Adult)
Class 27: 2nd Place and 4th Place (Black Dutch Adult)
Class 39: 2nd Place (Marked Challenge Adult)

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
just to say well done u :)
and also to say thanks again for my gorgeous satin boy, i love him much already :)
hopefully c u at enfield xx

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah hopefully see you at enfield I will definatly be there, I hope he is okay, I breed him myself and got B.I.S with him when he was 5 weeks so he will be good for breeding. Please keep me updated on how he is and send me pictures so I have got some of him bless him. x

·
Registered
982 Posts
This is me leaving the hotel Saturday morning all loaded up ready for the show.......

This is me and the lovely Leigh

And a random photo of the mouse table :lol:

I was really thrilled to get 4th (out of 8) best self with a pew :D But the best thing about the show was meeting up with everyone (Leigh and her Mum and Petey were all lovely) and being around SO MANY animals it was great fun but I am exhausted :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
You look lovely as always Leigh! ;)

Wish I could have gone! Definately will go next year when I have more notice to save up! Its sounds like it was so much fun!

Willow xx

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
naomi and willow....
i dont... never.. :roll: hehe x nevermind

and to mike...

i will definately keep u updated my lovely and will send u pictures of him :) and his bubbas, and hopefully bring some to a show soon x
im so pleased with him but felt a little bad as didnt want to part him from u...so now ive just gotta use him and make u proud lol, am just trying to decide which does are gonna get the luxury of going with him, whatd ya reckon? x

·
Registered
163 Posts
so glad you found me Naomi! I asked for you at the mouse table and they just shrugged at me :(

my blue mice are lovely and settling in very well :)

nice to see you again too Ian :)

I had a successful day at the rat section (BIS) and our show ran very smoothly. Next year when I'm not show seccing rats I'll have the energy to enter mice at the London.

Congrats to everyone for their wins :)

Lisa

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi leigh,

It depends really what you have got, if you dont have satins then you can put one of your self's to him and he will get you satin babies and normal babies.

If you want some dutch (which i think you said you would like cant remember) then I can bring you down some if you want? My girl gave birth to 9 babies 4 bucks 5 does.

If anybody is interested give me a shout, most are really nicely marked so i will be keeping a few.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
i have big self does in pew, silver, champ and bec :)
would these be ok to put him too, just to get some satins going xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Put him to your lovely big does, and then breed female offspring back to daddy =o) That should get you a few gorgeous big satins! :D

Willow xx

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well done everybody :)
I didnt show my meeces as have only had them a few months but i am gonna get some Maxey's and try showing at the LSCMRC on 3rd Oct

Thanks to Lisa G for Jet my heart stopping black self Doe and to Naomi for my stunning Astrex Doe's

Juliet xx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yes it was a nice show,
thanks to Julie for giving me a lift without which I would not have made it!

I had my as yet biggest success with one of my rump whites, a doe, which got 2nd in the Marked U/8 Challenge.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I didnt know you went either Ian, iv still got your number I dont know if you still have mine but if you do you should have given me a text mate. I was stewarding for Paul Threaplaton, (if thts how you spell his name). I remember that mouse it was nice. paul was judging the marked.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts