Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Aww let her keep him Naomi ;) You could always have him neutered. Or he could have fun making nethie cross fluffy thingies for you ;)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I now have BOTH sisters here with me, the other one at work was looking so sad and depressed I sneaked her out this afternoon ;)

this is the first one that came home, I've called her Big Bertha while I think up a better name, but she really is HUGE!!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just thought I would post pictures of the pregnant one we've named Flossy, it was really hard getting a photo of her sitting still because she's very busy building a nest, it's really very funny, I just hope everything's going to be alright for her

and with yet another face full of bedding.......

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that Max (my daughter's boy) and Flossy (the pregnant one) are very young because they're fluffy all over and mature lionheads to loose a lot of their bodily fluff and just keep the mandatory lion HEAD - at least that's how I understand it, and it would make sence because Big Bertha (the darker of the 3) is about twice the size of the other 2 so I'm guessing she's their Mum, but I don't really know for sure :roll:

I don't think she's pregnant because she's not nesting but little Floss is nesting for England - as I say I'm guessing she's still very young so I'm just crossing everything that she'll litter okay in the next few days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts