Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I you ever want a rex, or dumbo rat, or black eyed white, or hairless, me and my friend breed rats. And that would be a good way to get some non-pet store rats into your lines. :)
She has most of them, I'm just starting out.
She has plenty of dumbos usually, blues, black eyed whites, and rexes.
She also has some hairless rats, but I'm the one that's going to be breeding those. :)

Also: PLEASSE tell me you don't buy your rats from perfect pets. . .

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
My friend's specialty is black eyed whites. :)
She bred them from scratch, and is very proud of her line!

I'm very glad you don't get your rats from Perfect pets. They are -no good-, and their rats are very abused, and over priced. They have a cage that me and my friend call 'the tower of rat' that is always full of mothers, who are clearly dirty, and malnourished, and constantly pregnant and nursing. It's awful.

Anyways, Off the Ark is great, I've gotten a few long haired mice from them before. Fin and feather is magnificent too, as long as you're going to the one on Broad st. :p
Actually, nearly 100% of the rats sold at the Broad street location are my friend, Denise's rats. She supplies them there. So maybe you have some of her rats! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.