Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aboslutely flawed, with no value as show mice.. but still pretty damn cute all piled up!

25 babies from 4 litters -

·
Registered
834 Posts
omg gorg that cream in the bottom corner says choose me i want to come home with you.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yes very cute! :)

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
CatWoman said:
Aboslutely flawed, with no value as show mice.. but still pretty damn cute all piled up!

25 babies from 4 litters -

you have the enjoyment of multi coloured litters.I love looking at the all sorts litters ,it's a bit of a draw back with exhibition mice.Black to black = more black.One of the reasons I keep brokens,not many showable animals but I like the anticipation of the markings coming through.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Ahh the beauties!! Haven't had Agouti bubas in years!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since I haven't been able to find enough time to educate myself on the genetic aspects yet, every litter is like Christmas for me! :lol:

·
Registered
266 Posts
you have the enjoyment of multi coloured litters.I love looking at the all sorts litters ,it's a bit of a draw back with exhibition mice.Black to black = more black.One of the reasons I keep brokens,not many showable animals but I like the anticipation of the markings coming through.[/quote]

I agree it's one of the reasons I don't mind not having shows near me it makes it a little pointless to breed for show colors. I like working on the size and type (love the show size mice :love ) and keep the uniqueness of rainbow litters and messed up colors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts