Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Hi, my son & I have just been enjoying ( slightly enviously :mrgreen: ) your pics, you have some lovely Mice there :) I must say, whilst browsing this Forum I have felt a bit like a big kid in a sweet shop, spoilt for choice, you folks have some super mice. Self blacks have alway been my fave variety of mouse but now I'm not so sure!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
The Boggit keeper said:
Hi, my son & I have just been enjoying ( slightly enviously :mrgreen: ) your pics, you have some lovely Mice there :) I must say, whilst browsing this Forum I have felt a bit like a big kid in a sweet shop, spoilt for choice, you folks have some super mice. Self blacks have alway been my fave variety of mouse but now I'm not so sure!
It's kind of an open secret that I keep a couple of doves, even though I'm always preaching the virtue of doing one thing and one thing well. They're the same line as my PEW line, but I can never bring myself to get rid of them. Something about the soft gray color against the red eyes reminds me of a piece of jewelry. I really like them. And Sarah's are simply gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm blushing, Jack! :lol:

I am extremely fortunate to live in a country where excellent stock with which to start off a new line is easily within a day or two of travelling, whatever variety you want. I feel quite bad for mouse fanciers in very large countries sparsely populated with other mouse breeders. I am very proud of my doves though. The photographs don't really do their soft bluey-grey coats justice as they have a brown tinge, but that's just the incandescent lightbulb.

Sarah xxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.