Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited that people here have met my idea with intrigue and interest. I would really like some imput from some breeders. Right now I have a buck and a doe. I bread them recently and they had a litter of 9. Now...my mice came from the pet store. I got a really bad reaction from some other breeders and they told me they would never sell me stock because it would ruin their work. I don't want to show mice or anything like that but I would like to have some long haired and angora's. What should I do? Like I said my mice aren't for show, just racing and pet's. Please let me know how I could get some other types of mice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So my female "Rose" just had a new litter. So hopefully I will have some more racers. I gave my females away to my wifes little brother so I have all males (6). As soon as I get the track built I am gonna take some pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well no, I just gave my pair of females away cause my wifes little bro wanted some. I honestly don't know statisticly if males are better than females. I should keep track of that when I start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts