Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a feeling the women on this forum will respond with "aww!" and the guys will think "what was he thinking?"

To answer the guys, I was asked by another person to use these props to for pictures that will go in a little girl's bedroom. :p

:)

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Adorable! Nice work. I always wanted to find a Crystal Princess castle my daughter used to have to use for mousie photos.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, yall!

That tea set was given to me specifically for this purpose, and I'm giving it back to the toddler to whom it belongs tomorrow! :lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Another predictable one, here - awww! Those are adorable.

I'm sure the little girl (or the parent who asked you!) will be chuffed to bits with them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Methinks Master Garcia knows us all too well - AAWWWWWWWWW!!!!
They are fab photos though Jack and ideal for a little girl's bedroom, in my opinion anyway.

·
Registered
374 Posts
4th is my fave, brill composition and i love the brilliant pose!. Though I feel it needs a bit of a fiddle white balance wise (more red, less blue and green), and possibly brightening a bit. I can tweek it for you if you like, I have had lots of practice ;) (example for ya.. http://i43.tinypic.com/e05phk.jpg)

They are fab for a little girls bedroom though!! and SUCH sweet a sweet mouse/mice

Vi x

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love that.

How do you do that? I have Photoshop, but I'm not very adept. :p

·
Registered
374 Posts
I use photoplus, but its basically the same. Umm, tis a bit difficult to explain without showing, but it's all under the "image" options, I messed with the "colour balance" and the "curves" a bit. If you can't manage to do it, I'm quite happy to fiddle for you if you send me the full size pic/s via email or something? :)

Vi x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts