Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Im huge animal activist and mouse whisperer
13 Posts
I would guess fat. She may have red or brindle alleles which is connected with a predisposition of obesity. Also your mice look like they have a skin parasite (mites or lice). I recommend referring to Fancy Mice with Chronic Itching, open wounds.
Hey, as of recently my other female mouse has been growing to a surprising size, compared to my black female. Please help me so I know if I need to change her diet! Also no, I don't know if theres a plug, my bedding is white and yellow and it'd be impossible to find. I keep her in my garage (it's opened frequently for decent amount of time).
I would guess fat. She may have red or brindle alleles which is connected with a predisposition of obesity. Also your mice look like they have a skin parasite (mites or lice). I recommend referring to Fancy Mice with Chronic Itching, open wounds.
🤗ahh looks like your female is pregnant but don't be fooled by her weight gain it could also be she's drinking alot of water (its called water weight) and this can be confusing soo gently rub her tummy and you'll be able to feel some "little balls" under her tummy and if can feel "2-3 little balls" then you'll know exactly "how many little babies" she's carrying

1 - 1 of 1 Posts