Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning... this is going to sound like a ridiculous question... go ahead and laugh, I'm laughing deep down inside too... how do you know when a PM goes through? I have been attempting to PM mods and admins about gaining access to the culling section, and have had no luck. I have checked my sent box and outbox, but there is nothing there, so I'm assuming that none of them went through? Sorry... its a ridiculous question, I know. I have been warring with myself over making this public, or just dealing with it, but I guess the "not so wise" part of my brain decided to ask. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
If they have disappeared from your Outbox then they should have been opened by the recipient. However if that's not the case then there may be a glitch as I definitely was sent a PM a few days ago that never arrived. You could try using the email button instead if you think PM isn't working. I think it needs to be an admin not a mod to allow section access.

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Hi Erica, I did receive your pm regarding the culling forum and i replied to you explaining that you had under 50 posts so I could not give you access just yet, However I have now given you access to view and post within the culling section.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi - if there are messages in my Outbox but not in my Sent folder, does that mean that the messages have been sent, just not read by the recipient? It's a little confusing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts