Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some of my non-show mice which I've been playing with, I think some of them are looking really good. The aby does are from Laoshu not yet been able to produce babies with aby markings but Im wokring on it.

My lovely buck which wont bloody breed, I dont blame him of being wary of the does after one bit most of his tail off. He is so lovely Im keeping him as a pet.

Abys

·
Super Moderator
2,660 Posts
ian said:
My lovely buck which wont bloody breed, I dont blame him of being wary of the does after one bit most of his tail off. He is so lovely Im keeping him as a pet.
Jack Garcia said:
By the way, I also have a buck who is missing half his tail and has never bred! How weird!
Maybe it's like a Samson thing (with the hair....)
I really like that buck :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually I did leave the broken bucks in with the mothers for longer than I normally do, it was a bit of a miscalculation. Maybe that has had an effect. I usually take them out at 4 weeks, this broken was left in until just after 5 weeks :roll: , shall I try it a little bit earlier?

I feel like this whole not breeding thing is making me go back to basics and quesiton everything which I've been doing for the last few years!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think one of the does the broken, half tailed buck was in with is pregnant, its about time. Ive got my fingers crossed for some actual babies, I dont care what they are aslong as something is born :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.