Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Oooh wow, I wonder (from a newbs point of view), what you'd expect from such a pairing? I love pews/bews and have often sat thinking what would be resulting from pew/bew cross XYZ but never once thought of a burmese. I can't wait to hear the updates =D x

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Losing the cord... I did that, and the local electronics store couldn't replace it either. Thankfully when I got a new, updated camera, (the other was like 10 years old, lol) it was the same kind, and I can use the cord for both cameras, but the new one takes way better pictures.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, its Zizou's litter :) I was getting reading to send you an email (its sitting in my drafts,lol)
She is doing great as a mom. She built a HUGE nest the day before she gave birth.
She keeps a very close eye on the next at all times.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Normally I would cull all but 1 or 2 males, but not sure sure in this case since I want to see color wise.
Once they start showing colors, if the males look the same, then I'll cull some more, if not, then I wont cull.
All the babies are fat & healthy, but of course if that changes then I cull more.(Normally I cull to 6 or less)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.