Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to the Peterborough show on Sunday? As you probably know it's my first outing with my doves, so I'm very excited :) If you see me come and say hi!

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I'm entering.May have to cry off though as my dogs in season and it's now or never to get her mated.If she's ready on Sunday I'll have to take her instead.I was looking forward to seeing the doves so hope I can delay the dog stuff.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I am really looking forward to it, I had a great time last year.

I am entering several rump whites and I'll also have a few available for sale if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Its difficult to tell. No selfs even worth entering unfortunately but 3 rumpwhites. I am entering a doe which got 2nd place in marked u/8 at London so hopefully she is able to do something in the adults although she has lost a bit of condition and I am a bit concerned about her tail. I am also entering an older buck, mostly for the stud buck class and a cham tan rump white which is a newish line im working on, just to have an entry into the U/8 class and to hopefully get some feedbakc on how well they are doing. I havent really ever had that much interest in the pink eyed mice so would like to compare the colour to a show type champagne to see which direction I need to aim for.
You?

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I've got a couple of nice brokens,one adult and one under.Not much else really.I don't let that put me off though as often everyone else is in the same boat.Shed full of rubbish .

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
great day at the show and really lovely to meet forum members and Daisys new dog gorgeous George.Excellent r/whites Ian,unlucky for you that I'm on a roll with brokens at the moment.Sarah had a cracking u8 silver ,a real credit and the Doves are already exhibition mice with a few tweaks they will be real contenders.Thanks Leanne and Julie, the rat ladies among other talents for a friendly welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sarah had a cracking u8 silver ,a real credit and the Doves are already exhibition mice with a few tweaks they will be real contenders.
Awww, Sarah, you made me blush :oops:

I was very pleased with my dove ladies - they got 2nd and 3rd in their class, which had 10 mice in it in total. We were beaten by a fawn bred by SarahC, so congrats to you! :D

Yay!

Sarah xxx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sarah - good to see you again - fingers crossed your doggy gets preggers. PS my name is spelt Lian, just to confuse matters ;)
Ian - nice to meet you.
It was an enjoyable day and good to see the rats are out of the cattle shed! Hope to see you all there next year and I may even have some mice to show.

·
Registered
258 Posts
SarahY said:
I was very pleased with my dove ladies - they got 2nd and 3rd in their class, which had 10 mice in it in total. We were beaten by a fawn bred by SarahC, so congrats to you! :D

Yay!

Sarah xxx
Congrats on your placings.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Well done Sarah, I hope your roll with the brokens doesnt last too long. If you ever have any crappy surplus brokens I could do with a few for my pet breeding colony.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
pet breeding colony Ian :eek: I usually have surplus brokens,let me know when you are next at a show and if I'm going I'll bring some.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts