Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going.It's a great day out and lots of trade stalls,animals,food and entertainment.In fact dare I say it,we usually do some Christmas shopping there.Brace yourselfs....it's only 104 days to Christmas.I will be there and I'm really looking forward to it.Hoping to purchase some decent wellies and a new dog bed.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
It's at the East of England showground. It's both indoors and out; the small animals are in a big building, then the large farm animals and poultry are in big barn type things, although the farm animal show rings are outside. Outside there are horse events and dog agility too and there's loads of stalls and stuff. It's brilliant :D

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Too much of a pain for me to get to aswell =o/ Tis a shame... especially since the London Champs will be held at this show ground next year too!

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Out of curiosity, how far is the showground from the train station?
Has anyone taxi'ed it? If so, how much?

W xx

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had a look on the map for the East of England show ground and it's 4.8 miles away.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SarahY said:
I'm really excited about this show! Especially as it marks my first aniversary as an exhibitor :D

Sarah xxx
Really,I'll have to buy you a drink.I'm looking forward to it but alas I have a vacuum of mice as I have hardly been breeding.I think it will be November before I've got anything much :twisted: Whats that saying,it's the taking part that counts.Well I'd like to be winning.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well lets move to pastures new.I'm really looking forward to meeting up and Phil I really don't have anything.As usual I had someone ring late last night wanting mice on Sunday and I'm afraid this time they really were out of luck.Why do people leave it so late I wonder.
I'll just have to enjoy the company and not the winning.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Omg this is my first show as cup sec, i hope i have sent off all the correct paper work. Sarah if you hear any of them saying i forgot stuff let me know because i know they wont say it to my face.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The secret garden said:
Omg this is my first show as cup sec, i hope i have sent off all the correct paper work. Sarah if you hear any of them saying i forgot stuff let me know because i know they wont say it to my face.
:lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts