Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share a photo of our newest pet mouse, Dave (named after a friend of mine).

He's a Fuzzy Tri Color buck, and right now spends most of his time in my pocket!! I don't breed for Tri Color, and normally, I don't like it, but I saw this little guy and fell in love! I had to have him! And he's such a cuddle bug, who could resist!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2306996&l=e7e43d6125&id=1538833089

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Very cute!

Here's a tip for posting facebook pictures onto this forum:

Scroll your mouse over the picture. Right click. Highlight and select "Copy Image Location." Then, in your new thread on this forum, push CTRL + V, and that should paste the image URL (and not the link URL). Enclose the URL with [img*]URLgoeshere[/img*] without the asterisks and that should post the actual picture itself. :)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Is there a mouse in that cage?" :D

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL @ Rhasputin. He said to tell you hi!

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh gosh, I have no idea how old he is. I never asked. I just wanted him because he was so tiny and cute, and could not resist. I didn't bother getting any information, since he's just a pet (not to be bred from).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dave is adorable! My little sister loves the fuzzies and hairless. I'd get one for her, but unfortunately no breeders near us!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts