Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Animals are my life, work rest and play so anything to do with dogs in particular but we also have rabbits, ferrets, and the odd other furry species.

My partner and I are also very involved in Marine fish and coral keeping.

Any time i get around those lot i like photography, design, driving and hangingout with chris' 4yr old if behaving like a 4yr old can be a hobby :D

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
My main hobby is breeding mongolian gerbils, the mice is secondary. Just because I love having babies and mice are the cutest when they are little :D

Other than that, i am a moderator on a danish rodent debate and i have a 4 year old son + a "husband" (we're not married) + we have 4 cats and 6 fancyrats.

We are never bored in this house :lol:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Hobbies. I collect them. :3

I love me some sci fi films/tv shows/books/art etc. I draw, paint and generally make art most every day, but that's my course stuff too. I sell adoptables on pet sim games :oops: . I scrapbook, and love taking photographs of everything, but animals in particular. I do a lot of online Roleplay, especially on the old MSN. I also collect trading cards still XD.

Basically I am a strange sub breed of nerd :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Reading, especially poetry, walking out in the country, as much travel as we can get away with, looking after young kids, painting, sewing (lots) fun nights out, films. Im also a complete literature freak and enjoy watching Shakespeare plays

My husband designs websites and finds all that geek stuff fun, and plays guitar

·
Registered
77 Posts
I used to ski & snowboard a lot (never once on real snow though. :x ) but we don't have anything near us here..so I've had to stop that. )=
Other than that, pretty much all the arts, Gaia and my daughter...I'm obsessed with buying her things. :lol:

I love to plan parties for people...used to do that for fun, but, again, nothing up here, so I have to wait until my daughter's and go all out. =]
It's not like...pick a theme and get a cake. It's like building massive cardboard, supporting structures, decorating, ordering everything matching, designing things that couldn't previously match, planning areas, planting particular plants, tracking the weather, menus, timings, guest plans. Love it. @[email protected]
Couldn't be a wedding planner, though...brides hack me off. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well, I work part time as a financial adviser / paraplanner and alongside that I am full time mum and housewife, doesn't leave that much spare time!
My son(s), husband and pets are my life really. I say son(s) as I have a 2 yr old little boy and another one due end April (though he did try to make an early entrance at 31 wks so prepared could arrive any time as my first was born at 33 wks!).
When I do get time to myself I love anything to do with animals though (tv, reading, even going round the pets section at the local garden centre), being out in the countryside and going for walks. When I was at school I wanted to be a vet but my career didn't take that path - would love to get into working with animals though, my job is a career but animals are a passion! Instead I just dote on my mice, and must not forget our dog, hamster & fish)!

Elsa x

·
Registered
35 Posts
I play guitar, video games, I read, I'm on the internet alot (obviously) I like art, and music in general. I play guitar and sing in a band ^.^ and then obviously again, I love animals and I work with mice, but I always read and learn about all types of animals.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts