Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've only just noticed but the row of pink teats is midge our jack russel,well and truly squashed.They are in the old whelping box where they once were brand new babies ,avoiding the mop because I am cleaning the kitchen floor.poor midge :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bull terriers are my other love,I seriously considered a mini.we have 3 frenchies and I fully intend a fourth this year despite Marks objections.He's sooo selfish.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
A friend of mine breeds Frenchies, and people at our ring craft bull breed class do also - they are lovely. And just as pig headed as Bull Terriers!

I'm trying to persude my fella to let me have another bullie, but he won't buckle. He says the house isn't big enough. It's true - when Elvis charges, everything goes flying! Even though all our furniture is solid and heavy, he shoves it and us out the way like we were match sticks. He's six stone and can't feel a thing!

This is him aged about a year - he's three now, and finally fully grown!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ah, such a cute picture!

We used to have three staffordshire bull terriers and since them I just can't imagine myself getting any other breed of dog. :roll:

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
I do like dogs that get on with other dogs, and i have not yet met a Staff that fits that description! They always try and take a chunk out of my boy, and each other when they're at ring craft - lots of fun! At Crufts, the Staff stands are an extra 2m apart, on top of the (i think) 4m of all other breed stands - and when they're shown they face into the ring, again, to stop them having a go at each other! But they are very good with people - the nanny dog is one of their nick names, isn't it?

·
Registered
529 Posts
My staffies got on with all other dogs (wich is surpirsing as we never trained them or took them to obedience schools). My friends mum bred them and they were really good natured as well.
They were also very protective of me and my sister when we were babies, not letting anyone come and say hello to us :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If only you could kiss a frog and instead of prince charming get a bully.Can't agree with you on the staffs,Our family have always had them.My last one died 4 and a half years ago and the only reason I haven't had another is I work full time now and I think a young one would have to much energy to be left.I love all bull breeds.The dogs don't know they are a breed,they are all the same species,we've just wrapped them in a different outer package.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts