Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic popped up between myself and a friend,

Just out of interest how many members here are part of the NMC? Also how many of you joined the NMC after joining here?

Please use template below

NMC Member - Yes / No
Did you join the NMC after joining here? - Yes / No
Additional Comments -

·
Registered
61 Posts
NMC member - Yes
Joined When - About 2 months ago, before finding the forum

I was searching for knowledgable mice breeders especially information on mouse genetics. :p

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
NMC Member - Yes - Me and my mum are
Did you join the NMC after joining here? - Yes
Additional Comments - Just wanted some info about genetics and breeding standards, the breeder directory is also very handy :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
NMC Member - No
Did you join the NMC after joining here? - No
Additional Comments - will join NMC when I get around to it, hopefully the new website will have a downloadable membership form

·
Registered
584 Posts
NMC Member - No
Did you join the NMC after joining here? - I intend to very soon
Additional Comments - Need to get my backside in gear and contact the NMC for a form so I can join, and begin the search for some breeding stock.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
NMC Member - Yes
Did you join the NMC after joining here - Yes
Additional Comments - I had been intending to join for a while before I came on here so that I could start showing and register Blackthorn as my stud prefix, I'm just terrible at remembering to post stuff :)

Sarah xxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
NMC member- YES
Joined after joining the forum
Reason- Leigh wanted me to join as her partner and I was glad to :lol:

PS I love looking on here, it's interesting and fun too!! but this is my first post so hope I have done it right!!!!
x.Kathy.x

·
Registered
258 Posts
NMC Member - Yes
Did you join the NMC after joining here? - Yes although requested form prior to joining this forum
Additional Comments - have found the forum to be very helpful to me to help me gain knowledge on all mice matters

·
Registered
66 Posts
NMC Member - Yes just waiting for confermation but recieved newsletter
Did you join the NMC after joining here? - Yes
Additional Comments - its great on here so helpful and educational. every one is so nice on here

·
Registered
374 Posts
NMC Member - Yes
Did you join the NMC after joining here? - No
Additional Comments -Although I joined before coming on this particular forum, it was however the old one that I gathered the info from. And since I'm so far away from most shows, it's a great place to learn, without this, I would be blind!

Vi x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts