Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have one chocolate rumpwhite buck which wont get totally laughed off the bench, he is a bit younger than I would prefer though, he will only 6 weeks by the 6th.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Nothing wrong with showing a mouse at 6 weeks old, I have won BOA in show with a 5 week old, and the broken I just posted a photo of in your other topic was 6 weeks old and Best Marked (and apparently as big as the adult brokens there that day).

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
He is quite small even for 4 weeks though so I dont hold out much hope, also has a bit of a short tail. I heard something about mice born in cold weather tend to have shorter tails, I dont knwo if thats accurate but seems quite likely looking at most of the litters born recently.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i read that too in the nmc news, also one of the judges show reports mentioned all the black eyed creams in the class had quite short tails :?
i was always told their tail should reach the front of their head if u bring it across their body ( if that makes any sense )

i havnt chosen what im takin to enfield yet, did really well at the lsc show this month so probably take my winners from that x

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
some blind eyes will be turned to shortish tails in a marked class but no chance of success with a cream that has a poor tail.I don't believe the shorter tail in cold weather story but thats just based on personal experience not on fact.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I am hoping to make it down to this on if im not working. Be nice too say hello to some of the folks I havent met.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I am working... it sucks, but depending on my monetary situation up to the 6th, I may figure a way to get there hehe

Willow xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I saw some interesting mice Cait, yours!!! I adore the rw girlies, thank you so much!

Leighs pale selfs were fantabulous as always, but I have to admit, I squeed over some Ivory satins *le sigh*

Willow xx

1 - 20 of 31 Posts