Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
the bottom two are the first generation of crossing abysinnian to exhibiton mice.The agouti has been mated to a sibling and it remains to be seen whether she produces any with rosettes in this next generation.I have her sister who littered a couple of days ago,time will tell .

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Ooo Herefords AND rosettes Kathy!! hehe I think i'm allowed to be jealous!! ;)

Willow xx

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
the second generation of aby's has produced two with rosettes in the litter.Clearly visible at around a week old as two flat circles towards the rear.Your agouti doe is exactly the same mating so you should get some as well :) As the does mother was a chin they are all light agouti,darkish chin in colouration.Not sure what colour I will make mine when they are established a bit more.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Are those the sisters of my aby carriers Sarah? Getting so excited now, not long to go before I have some abyssinians here (all being well!)... PLease show us pictures!

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
yes Sarah, Kathy and I have one each and you the others. I gave you the only other buck and kept his brother for me, which means we all have exactly the same breeding. I might make mine red....but then again....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts