Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone bothering.Mine ,to reduce how much I drink(alcohol) and to reduce my mice numbers to a level that doesn't take over my life.I'm always feeding,cleaning or at work.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Mine are to win more awards at show, save $2000, and (of course) lose weight. I might be getting a shipment of mice from the continent, but that's not really a resolution, just exciting. :p

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
*Lose weight, Not much, but enough to make me not think i am putting it on! LOL
*Reduce my Pet types to a more 'pet like' level
*Finally and properly establish my two lines of satins and three (or more) lines of Lilacs
*Produce well typed satins by the end of the year, be producing Lilacs I can work with by the end of the year.
*Have a good enjoyable year. (My life is more settled than it has been in years, lets hope it stays that way!)

Willow xx

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
My resolution to drink more meant to drink more often, not to drink more beverage. I'm doing well remembering to have half a glass of good red wine every evening.

BTW, I discovered a good inexpensive red wine called Black Box. It's one of those cartons with a spigot, kind of a great big juice box for adults. Unlike others I tried years ago, it's not blended with fruit flavors added on any of that nonsense. It's a true single vintage cabernet sauvignon. It's not the best wine I ever tasted, but it's very much drinkable. It's the equivalent of three bottles for around $15.00. The way it's packaged keeps it fresh for a couple of months. I like it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts