Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, im adam, i just started breeding mice about 6 months ago, just got my first litter, long story. anyway i am a feeder breeder but i will also be doing some fancy as i make them up. i own a trio of 1 black male and 2 white females, i also have a pair of hairless but they wont breed???? i also breed rats and they have takin off well, i cant seem to make a big enough rack lol. and finally i also do ball pythons which is what started all this breeding lol. anyway im gonnago look around somemore and hope to hear from lots of folks....... oh im from TN. also got 2 kids an a dog and cat. lol. :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi and welcome! Im also a feeder breeder (sounds funny those words dont they?), and I love it how nicely everyone accepts that here.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
You can't breed hairless to hairless. You have to breed your hairless male, to a normal female. :p

Don't breed your female, she may not lactate, and all of your babies from the litter will likely die.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Welcome!

You can breed hairless to hairless, but its usually best to breed hairless buck to a hairless carrier female and get hairless that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts